Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Name changing!

So we are planing our departure from Sweden and although this is a year or 2 away we have lots a prepping to do. One is changing all of our last names. Ricky and savannah have Ekström and I kept my birth name haas. But I have always gone by Clemens witch is my fathers name an the rest of my family. We don't want to have Ekström as our last name so we are trying to decided what we should have. Ricky likes Clemens and I wouldn't mind at all since I have had it my whole life. But maybe completely changing it would be more unique! If we are having a boy we will be starting a new generation to Carry on our name!! Big things to think about! And the new generation name will be... I'm not telling! Wait and see if we actually do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment