Monday, January 14, 2013

So I been told..

By my dad... that I have a lot of strong opinions! This true! But I never force my opinions on anyone. I don't go around on Facebook reading people's status and making comments against them. If I don't agree with it, I just ignore it because that person is entitled to their own opinion. Why can't people give me the same respect? I can't even post something that's got nothing to do with anyone or anything in their life but they still have to comment, Im not asking your advice, or trying to start a decision. I'm stating my thoughts on my Facebook! If you don't like it, pass it by. It's not hard. I do it all day long. I'm so tired of Facebook or maybe they friends I have on their because it seems no matter what I post. Someone seems to haves problem even it's its nothing to have a problem about! I'm pregnant, I'm grumpy and I don't wanna be messed with at all. Period. Gurrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment