Friday, February 1, 2013

Life

It's hard to remember the good times, when they are over! Being with friends, feeling the sunshine on your face! It feels like I only dreamt that time. like its so far away now. I look back at the pictures and they remind me. Bbqs with friends, sitting in the sun drinking ice coffee, cafe nights, tanning, blue sky, freedom, no body watching me, no enemy's only friends! Or so I thought. Everything ha changed. :( But... when it was happening, I didn't realize that I happy! I only realize because I'm not now. The next time I feel truly happy in my life, I will capture that moment in my heart, and hold onto it. Because the way I feel right now... thats is no place to be. I won't say I wish I could go back because its different now. But I do wish to move forward to happier times. Right now the smile on Savannah's face is about the only joy I get an I'm so thankful for her being in my life! She is my sunshine, through this dark cold winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment