Monday, February 4, 2013

Sicky girl!

Worst thing ever when your baby's sick! Yesterday we could see she was starting to feel under the weather, but really no cold symptoms :/ but then round noon she spiked a fever! It's gradually got worse. She hates meds so I tried to hold off as long as possible but she got to warm an uncomfortable and I don't like putting her to bed with a fever because when they sleep you don't know how hot they get. Although I constantly check her its hard when I'm asleep. But finally I had to give her the alvadon in the butt. I hate it. :/ This morning she was still feverish but has been drinking lots an lots of water and orange nice and has peed a lot, so that's good. We have been keeping cold towels on her head and give her two cool baths! She loves! :) she ate some yogurt and toast with egg. But the spiked a high fever again so gave her more meds and she took a nap for a few hours. As she napped her fever broke she was sweating! So happy it broke! Now she's up and feeling much better! Playing eating and still drinking a lot of water! Hoping and praying the fever is gone for good! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment